Back To School Reminders
21-22 School Year
Back to School Reminders
- Masks are optional for students and vaccinated adults. For adults in the building, who have not been vaccinated, it is recommended to wear a mask.
- Parents may walk their students to class in the morning during the first two weeks of school, but must first sign-in on Raptor. Teachers may not be available or busy preparing for the day, so we ask that you respect their time and schedule a time to conference with them during their planning times or at a prearranged time before or after school.
- The pick-up line may be longer and take more time at the first of school. Please follow all directions and allow time for this process to smooth out.
- School hours are from 8:15 to 3:15. Students may arrive between 7:45 and 8:00. 2nd-4th grade students should report to the gym for waiting or to breakfast until the 8:00 bell rings. Kindergarten and first-grade students will wait outside their classrooms in the lower hallway or may go to breakfast until the 8:00 bell. After 8:00 all students will be sent to the cafeteria, their classroom, or another designated area for activity. Students who arrive after 8:15 are tardy, please allow enough time for your child to get to their classroom on time. Car circle will close at 8:12 to allow time for students to walk to class.
- Another important school process is to communicate a consistent end-of-day plan with your child. We are not able to deliver a change of dismissal notes after 2:30. We need a written note in your child’s daily folder for dismissal changes. We are not able to allow a person not listed on your child’s enrollment/emergency card to pick your child up without your written permission.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.